Here's what you CAN expect in yoga classes at The Yoga Oasis
- No loud music or overcrowed classes
- Slow & deliberate moves so you will know what is appropriate movement for your body
- Professional Instruction
- Personal Attention with options given for injuries
- No judgement, just love and acceptance
New Students -Please create your account online, download the MindBody App or by going to "Schedule" and "Sign Up" from our website.
We are a membership-based, online reservation only studio. Single Classes are available for purchase online, we encourage you to sign up for a monthly membership!
Reservations for all classes must be made online.
- Bring a yoga mat. You may also want to bring a beach-sized towel or a Yogitoe skidless yoga towel to cover your mat.
- Wear whatever you feel you can comfortably move in without limitation. Wear layers that you can take off if you warm up or keep on if you run cool. The room is a normal temperature and in Yin Yoga most of the class is on the floor.
- Avoid caffenated beverages before class. Try not eat heavy meals 2 hours before class.
What if I'm not flexible?
This is the most common misconception that prevents people from coming to a yoga class. Yoga is not about how flexible you are. Yoga is about stretching your body to open circulation on a regular basis, which will cause your body to function at its optimal level. Aches, pain, and stiffness will be drastically reduced by a regular practice. Flexibility and easeful movement will naturally become part of your life.